Last Minute Gift Guide4:27:00 PM
If you are like me and you do your Christmas shopping last minute... here are 10 ideas worth considering
1. A wool or cashmere sweater is a must during the Fall and Winter. You can never go wrong with a crew neck in a neutral color like brown, grey, maroon, or black.
2. If your looking for something basic, try a baseball tee. It's best to stay away from graphic tees. They're not for everyone. Besides monochromatic is and will always be in.
3. You can never go wrong with perfume. I never understood the importance of a good scent until a few years ago. I really look the Flowerbomb perfume by Victor & Rolf. My signature scent.
4. A classic structured bag is always the right answer. I have my eye on you 'Sac De Jour'...
5. I currently am using the generic and uncomfortable headphones that come when purchasing your iPhone... but I think investing in a nice pair of headphones could be the best decision I will ever make. I listen to music nonstop.
6. The obvious choice here is to get a candle. And of course I will recommend the Diptyque candle but Voluspa makes great ones too! Try to stay away from those smelly christmas candles. I hate those.
7. If you know someone who doesn't have bronzer, do them a favor a buy them some. A must have for women during the Winter.
8. Saw these boots online somewhere and I think these are the perfect over the knee boots. They are by Stuart Weitzman. I am completely obsessed. Definitely worth buying if you have the legs for it.
9. Loving both the Cartier and Valentino bracelets.
10. Jewelry of course is a win every time. I really like these "V" rings. They look absolutely amazing stacked.