Summer Essentials8:30:00 AM
1. H & M Cardigan. Cardigans are the perfect sweater for going out but still wanting to be comfortable. If you want to go for a more layered look cardigans will do just that. Just slip this over a camisole.
2. T by Alexander Wang Silk Camisole. Obsessed with anything silk these days. I think my Mom got me hooked. Or it's the fact that we visit the "Vince" section of the department store every time we go shopping. I am picturing my Summer wearing these 3.1 Phillip Lim Curved Band Shorts. I think the black + nude look looks great together.
3. These Karen Walker Super Duper Strength Sunglasses are currently on my Wish-list for Summer. I have yet to own a pair of printed Sunglasses... I like the shape of these as well. They say "effortlessly cool".
4. I plan on wearing simple jewelry for Summer but will enjoy adding some pastel colored jewelry like this Balenciaga Giant Silver Bracelet Stud in "Powder Pink".. you know because it is Summer and all.
5. This Summer I am going to try and keep my makeup as natural as possible. I will be sticky to nudes.
6. During the Summer, no one wants to wear heavy perfume. I picked this Dior perfume because it last a long time but doesn't have an overwhelming scent.
7. Everything Balencaiga does is just... You know what I mean. I think this Balenciaga Classic Mini City is the perfect color for Summer. I don't gravitate to bags that are not normally in black but this is a great alternative color that will go with everyones wardrobe.
8. Lastly, I haven't figured out what I plan on wearing for Summer but I doubt sneakers are in the cards. I don't feel like dealing with sweaty feet from wearing socks all day. I rather pick up an adorable pair of espadrilles with ankles straps. I mean can Valentino stop making shoes I can't afford! But if you can... these are the Valentino Leather and Leopard-Prnt Calf Hair Espadrilles. Send me a pair if you don't mind.